Buying Contact Lens

Polysoft 38 Contact Lenses- A Review

Polysoft 38 is is sold at different stores under different brand names. For those looking for Polysoft 38 contact lenses in particular, Pearle Vision stores are where they can be found.

Product Description
Polysoft 38 contact lenses are disposable contact lenses. They are manufactured by Scottsville, NY based CooperVision.

Material Used
Polysoft 38 contact lenses are made up of the polymer Polymacon. The lenses contain 62 per cent of the polymer. The remaining 38 per cent weight is made up of pure water.

Who Are They Meant For?
Polysoft 38 contact lenses can be worn by anybody who needs myopic vision correction. In their case, the image of the object perceived lies in front of the retina. The image needs to be then brought back with the help of corrective lenses such as Polysoft 38. Polysoft 38 contact lenses offer vision correction (in terms of power) in the range of -0.25 to -10.0.

For How Long Can You Use Polysoft 38 contact lenses?
Polysoft 38 are disposable contact lenses which can be used for 1-2 weeks. The minimum time period for which you can use them is one week. However, if you take good care of them and clean them properly and regularly, their use can be extended by another week.

It has been observed that some people's eyes become dirty more frequently than others. These people would need to change their Polysoft 38 contact lenses within a week. As said earlier, others can extend their use for another week.

Unit Price of Each Box
Each box of Polysoft 38 contact lenses comes packed with 6 contact lenses immersed in a buffered saline solution. The list price of each box of Polysoft 38 contact lenses is $24.99. These are available at all leading contact lens vendors.

If you are looking for a really cheap deal without compromising on the quality of contact lenses, it is best that you search the websites of internet-based contact lens vendors. If your purchase is for more than 4 boxes then the price reduction can be as high as $10.00 per box. The best part is that the final price would include the cost of shipping and handling.

Advantages
* Polysoft 38 contact lenses are easy to use and handle.

Disadvantages
* Those who are suffering from hypermetropia would not find any use of Polysoft 38 contact lenses. They would need to buy some other brand.
* The water content in the contact lens is only 28 per cent. This means that extended use of these lenses would not be possible. The lens would extract water from the eyes to remain moist and this would cause dryness, itching and irritation.