Buying Contact Lens

Versaflex 55 Aspheric Contact Lenses- A Review

For those amongst you who have been wearing spectacles to correct their aspherical vision problem till now, the time has come to throw your spectacles away. It is time to try out the new Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses which can help you correct your eyesight as well as improve your looks.

Product Description: Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses are soft disposable contact lenses. They are aspherical, which means that they have the unique capability of bending light rays onto a central point inside the eye. Such a capability allows them to produce a clearer and sharper image inside the eye.

Material Used: Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses are made of the polymer Ocufilcon D. The polymer comprises 45 per cent of the lens' weight.  The remaining 55 per cent is pure water.

Who Are They Meant For?
Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses are meant for those people who are suffering from aspherical vision disorder. In this type of disorder, the eye lenses lose their ability to focus light on a single point on the retina. The image is either formed in front of the retina or behind it. The image thus produced is not clear and sharp. This disorder can be corrected with the help of aspherical lenses.

For How long Can You Use Them?
Versaflex 55 Aspheric disposable contact lenses are fit for use only for about two weeks. If you use them continuously then you need to change them after 1 week. However, you can extend their use by another week with the help of proper and regular cleaning. After that, you have to throw them away.

Further, the cycle of change would also depend upon the condition of the wearer's eye. To find out the right cycle of change, it is best that you consult an optometrist.

Unit Cost of Each Box
Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses come in a box of six contact lenses immersed in a saline buffer solution. The regular price of a box of Versaflex 55 Aspheric lenses varies from %19.99 to $24.99. However, you can find some really great deals on many internet-based contact lense vendors. There is a catch though; you need to buy a specified number of boxed to avail discounted prices. This works best if you want a regular supply of contact lenses all throughout the year.

Benefits of Versaflex 55 Aspheric
* These lenses are tinted. This helps you in easily locating them in their solution.
* High water content in the lenses means that your eyes won't dry quickly.

Conclusion
Versaflex 55 Aspheric contact lenses mean a significant improvement in the looks of those people who had been forced to wear spectacles to correct their aspherical vision disorder.